April 23, 2018

Group Dynamics

This past weekend, I taught my final group of Advanced Quantum Sphere Healing students.  At least for the foreseeable future.  My focus going forward is now on my new workshop entitled “Journeys Beyond the Physical”.  More about that in future posts. 

As for the 6 students that were here for this training, I couldn’t have asked for a better group.  They were not only a pleasure to teach, they all got along with each other in a fabulous way.  It was clear that we had all been together in a different context, and agreed to meet again in the here and now.

The last exercise that we did in the workshop was a launching.  I volunteered to go first as I knew exactly what the intent for my journey was going to be.  I wanted to know how this group knows each other. 

Upon launching, I immediately popped out of our universe into the multiverse.  To me, this always looks like I am looking at bunches of grapes floating out to infinity.  Each grape is a universe with a different quality.  The universe that I have experienced is one that is ruled by mathematics.  No wonder that I was a math major in college!  I found math theory easy and fun. 

So, I found myself hanging around the entrance to this universe as if waiting for something.  Soon enough, some beings started showing up to hang out with me.  Eventually, we said “Wouldn’t it be fun if we entered this universe together and had an adventure”.  Yes!!  So that is what we did.

We entered as a group and gradually drifted down to the center of our Milky Way Galaxy where we again hung out for a while.  We were waiting for our assignments and the directive to proceed into the dimensions below the 9 D center of the MWG. 

After we dropped down in vibration, the whole group split up, and as individuals, we visited the star systems of the Pleiades, Sirius and Arcturus, only to come together at this point in time on planet earth. I came back first to anchor the energy for the others.

I saw that our group, at least during the workshop, formed a circle that then connected exponentially to eventually everyone on earth!  The graphic above is an accurate representation of how this looked to me.  When I reported this after I returned from my journey, it made sense to everyone there. 

The take away from all of this is that we all arrive here with alliances and contracts to interact with each other, and also that every person on this planet is connected to everyone else.  Some groups, such as ours, are very cognizant of their relationship to each other.  What a wonderful energy to steep in during a class.  My thanks to everyone who attended for this very harmonious and wonderful event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment