January 3, 2017

A Happy Anniversary



Time sure does fly!  Especially lately.  I just wanted to take this opportunity to acknowledge the end of my fourth year of writing this blog.  Is it really the start of year five?  It seems like yesterday when I started writing after coming back from a very life changing trip to Egypt for 12/12/12.  It became very clear to me that the knowledge that I held needed to be put into a written record of some kind.  Doing this also puts that information into the mass consciousness so that others can take advantage of it for their own evolution. 

The posts have gotten fewer, mainly because most of the timeless truths have already been covered here.  These include chakra removal, the impending transformation of the human energy field, how the DNA will come to unity consciousness, and many more.  If you are new to this blog, it would be worth your while to go back and read up on these and other important subjects that I have already written about.  This could be quite a task, as there are 381 posts there to look at.  Let your guidance take you to where you need to go.  Bare minimum, enjoy all of my photos! 

I have been tuning into what 2017 has in store for humanity and our planet, and I hope to share that during the Rise Multiversity workshop on Saturday.  Then, perhaps write about it here next week.  As always, “expect the unexpected” rules the day, and that will continue to do so into the future.  We may be getting several new members for our launching group, too.  There is change afoot! 

I am certainly looking forward to sharing more via this blog in the months and years to come.  At this point, I am going for quality and not quantity.  I send many thanks to all of you who have stuck with me here.  Gratitude and appreciation to all! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversalary Carla :)
    And you now, after very long hard 4years i was still living in the “expect the unexpected”. So this year i will-- "expect the expected".
    And then after year six! I will figure out something new! :)

    ReplyDelete