August 12, 2015

Joining the Rise Multiversity Mentor Staff







I am very happy to be announcing that I have joined Rise Multiversity as one of their mentors.  It was through a recommendation from George Kavassilas that all of this came about.  This new association will enable me to reach a bigger audience with my teachings in the form of live experiential on-line workshops.  Each workshop will consist of a segment of teaching on a specific topic, some guided energy exercises and then a chance to ask me some questions in the remainder of the 2 hour time allotted. 

The title for the workshops is “Tools for Transition”.  The goal is to provide foundational information and practices to support the spiritually evolving human in any transition that they are facing, whether it is of the earthly 3 D kind, or with the energetic spiritual challenges that are coming on fast and furious in these times of acceleration. 

My first workshop will be held on Saturday August 29th at 5 PM EST/2 PM PST and is entitled “Grounding into the Core of Mother Earth”.   I will be guiding everyone in a very effective grounding exercise in addition to giving information on why your grounding may not be working for you.  There will be several additional energetic exercises and then we will clarify any points of confusion with the Q & A segment at the end.  There is a list of potential future topics on the workshop page, and I anticipate that the list will be added to according to the needs of the attendees and the current changing world situation. 

I am very excited to be able to extend my teachings through Rise Multiversity and also the unique internet format that they are using.  The workshop will be available for download later for a repeat of the experience, or in case you missed it altogether.   Please join me for what is shaping up to be a very interesting event indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment