August 14, 2015

Incoming Energies

There has been a lot of buzz going around the internet about a big wave of energy that is supposed to hit our earth some time around the end of September.  Surprised?  If you do not keep up with the myriad of announcements, channelings, and articles that come from a variety of people in the metaphysical arena, you would have missed this whole thing.  I certainly did, as I do not have the time or inclination to read all of that.  My mission is to generate new information, not to comment (much) on what someone else is putting out there. 

My new education started with a forwarded article from my friends Don and Donna about “The Event”.  Then, after chatting with Lance White before our interview, he mentioned “Wave X” and sent me some links.  Then Wendy also sent me an article from the In5D website, which by the way has re-posted a number of my blogs.  So I have been skimming all of this information and am as confused as ever.  If you are interested in reading all about this, just search the internet and you will find plenty of information. 

First of all, what is this wave of energy?  According to the articles that I have read, it could be anything from emanations from our Sun, a periodic pulse emitted from the center of our Milky Way Galaxy, our entry into the photon belt, although I thought that one was debunked quite some time ago, or our solar system’s crossing the galactic plane of the Milky Way, which I believe had already happened a number of years ago.  Is this wave of energy coming from a mysterious cosmic source, cosmic meaning from some segment of our universe, or coming from outside of our universe all together? 

There seems to be some agreement that the wave will consist of highly charged particles of a physical and non physical nature.  One source says that this happens every 26,000 years, and another says every 3,600 years.  These particles will supposedly trigger all manner of amazing transformations in the human race from acquiring amazing new powers and abilities, to perfect health, DNA upgrades, and universal peace.  Now you can tell that I am being a bit facetious here! 

Frankly, I do not know what to think.  My question is where is this information coming from?  A lot of it seems to be passed around and recycled.  Don’t get me wrong.  I am not saying that all of this information is false, but is it coming from direct experience or just an intellectual viewpoint?  Remember Y2K? What about December 21, 2012?  Again, energy shifts did happen on those dates, but not in the way that people thought they would.  Personally, I found 12/21/12 to mark a profound shift in my own life, but others were very disappointed that their enlightenment did not drop down on them like a bomb.

The most powerful energy of this wave will hit us the end of September.  Maybe.  Coincidentally, I will be in South America at that time, and am not even thinking of changing my plans.  Regardless, it will be an exciting trip with many insights and energetic changes to be had. 

What can you do about this impending event?  Let’s assume that all of this is true.  I have written before about what happens when a blast of higher dimensional energy hits and permeates the human body.  In some cases, the heavy energy patterns are amplified and can really cause some trouble.  Just look at the current political, financial and governmental situations on the planet.  It has been said that this wave has the capacity to erase all of that, but I am not so sure.  My advice is to continue working your stuff and ride the wave to the best of your ability if it should come to you.  Do not engage in any wishful thinking that this potential event will fix everything, which has also been written about.    It is imperative that you stay firmly grounded and in your body at all times, no matter what happens.  If you are having trouble with this, I highly recommend that you consider attending my online workshop through Rise Multiversity on August 29th. 

Listen to your inner guidance and sense into your body’s signs and signals.  You will be led to what is appropriate for you.  The energy on this planet and solar system has been accelerating and compressing for many years now.  That is not going to stop.  I know that some of you have become really uncomfortable in your bodies, so resist the urge to escape it all.  I have a few clients now who are so tired of this dance that they are no longer interested in staying on the planet.  Believe me; this is the show that you all came here to participate in.  You can take the opposite viewpoint and use the energies to accelerate your evolution and assist you in throwing off the heaviness.  Embody joy and bliss.  Fully engage in life.  Look at these times as being challenging and so very interesting.  You may never experience anything like this again.  The choice is yours.

1 comment:

  1. "Embody joy and bliss...fully engage in life." This is absolutely the best advice for everyone any time. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete