August 7, 2015

Earthly Matters

This week has just flown by.  I know that we all are feeling the continued acceleration!  So I must apologize for not posting as often as I usually do.  I have been busy with my healing practice, and also going up into the mountains as often as I can for 2 of my very favorite pastimes; hiking and mushroom picking.  On top of that, the air conditioning in my car quit on me, and the car is currently at the closest Honda dealer, which is about 75 miles away!  Oh the joys of living out in the boonies! 

On the plus side, they gave me a new Honda Accord as a loaner.  It has been many years since I drove a car with a V6 engine.  I can now experience our continuing energetic acceleration while trying not to get a speeding ticket. Ha!

I am quite excited to be speaking with Lance White tomorrow night.  It should be a great interview.  There is another project that I have been working on the last 2 weeks or so, and will announce that soon.  This next venture will give you an opportunity to interact with me live on the internet!  Very exciting. 

So stay tuned for more good stuff to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment