June 21, 2015

Magical Sky


Last night, Saturday, I hosted a group of people here at my house for a Summer Solstice fire ceremony.   The weather was perfect and the energy of the event was sublime.  Everyone was encouraged to let go of what had been keeping them off balance and stuck.   A massive amount of this was put into the fire to be combusted, and it was my goal for the group that all of the positive outcomes that they intended in turn be manifest for them.  It is my sense that we all need to “put our ducks in a row” to prepare for what may be heading our way in regards to societal, financial,  and planetary upheaval.

One of the highlights of the evening was the conjunction of the moon, Jupiter and Venus that could be seen in the western sky just after sunset.  The hazy clouds of earlier in the evening had cleared, and we were treated to a crystal clear view.  Even though the moon was only in a crescent phase, it was bright enough to cast our shadows on the ground. 

Dream time was filled with a gentle buzzing sensation that I felt even upon waking then next morning.  Today, Sunday, some of those who attended the fire ceremony came back to my house for a launching.  In my next post, I will write about the new information that made itself known to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment