October 8, 2014

The Return

I am finally home again after a wonderful trip over to Utah for hiking and some needed R & R.  This year has been so busy that I welcomed a total disconnect from life as it has been.  It has been a good experience for me, as I let my healing and teaching endeavors take over for a time.  With the short days of winter looming, it will be much easier to go back to a slower pace of inner connection and introspection, especially with the garden and yard work done for the season.

The photo above is of Bryce Canyon National Park.  The mythology is that the local Native Americans regarded the towering hoodoos as embodying the spirits of their ancestors.  Very sacred.  Our group also went to many rarely visited locations and it was a delight to engage with our Earth Mother in the deep canyons where she felt especially close.  I had the privilege of visiting some unpublicized high energy sacred sites that must have been very significant to the native people of times past.  It was so nice to just sit and soak up the serene and clear energy of those spots. 

I also wanted to be home in time for this morning's blood moon.  It was the second in a series of 3 with the final one on the morning of April 4th, 2015.  Unfortunately, just as the moon was totally in shadow, some clouds rolled in, and the blood moon was not visible here.  Nevertheless, I remained sitting outside to tune into the unadulterated energetic emanations coming from the moon, and felt the familiar sadness and heavy weight on my chest as I did last April for the previous blood moon.  Please read the post for further explanation of what this is. 

Many blessings to all of you who are working your way through your issues and continuing on your path of evolution, wherever that may take you.  Remember that life is a process with very few goals.  Enjoy the process! 



No comments:

Post a Comment