October 31, 2014

A Matter of Balance

We have all chosen to experience this 4th dimensional earthly arena as the next step in our soul’s journey to completion.  A plan was formulated before we got here to create the ideal situations for our growth and experience.  Completion or graduation from this realm would provide us with a cosmic education that is unequaled in this universe.  We would then go on to become creator beings in our own right.

I am not saying that this journey has been easy by any means.  It has been quite challenging, especially for those who have chosen to tie up all of the loose ends this time around, as many will not be returning to the earthly arena after this lifetime and need to complete ASAP! 

Completion requires that we come to a balance point between the dark and the light, the organic and the synthetic.  The light does not win out over the dark, and as I am coming to realize, it is impossible to become 100% organic in nature, either. 

In the past 10 days, I have had a private session with George Kavassilas in addition to hosting our launching group here this past Sunday.  My session with George served to trigger my memories of the greater me that exists outside this arena.  It is big, and I have been reformulating my understanding of who I am ever since. 

My memories of being one of the planners and orchestrators of our experience here are coming back now.  Of course, George is one of these, too.  Contracts and agreements were made with the dark forces/synthetic creation/service to self beings, etc, to play a specific role in this experience.  It is one big stage play with writers, directors, actors, stage hands, costumers, and makeup artists.  There are heroes and villains, the downtrodden and the uplifted.  At the end, everyone comes out to take a bow.  This would be the equivalent of our completion or graduation. 

Nice, if it were really happening that way.  I am seeing more and more that the negative polarity beings of our drama, whoever they may be, have taken over the show.   Through their greedy ego natures that desire power, we have been increasingly stuck in a world of lack and limitation, domination and control.  The whole stage play has been tipped way out of balance.   I know that George has been saying this for quite some time now, but through my re-membering, I am coming to this understanding, too.

My intent for my launching on Sunday was to gain an even greater understanding of my role as a co-creator and co-orchestrator of this reality.  After I was launched, I found myself heading towards what looked like the Milky Way Galaxy.  At a certain point in the journey, I was looking down on it as if it were a giant table.  I could see the black hole in the center and many fuzzy arms spiraling out from its edge.  On this table were piles of papers.  As I looked closer, I realized that these were all of the contracts that were agreed to by all parties involved at the beginning of this grand experience.  Keep in mind that the part that the above negative forces was to play was to challenge and push us so that we could flex our energetic muscles and grow.  Instead, these forces have negated their contracts by vying to become our masters.  This has hindered our evolution and slowed the whole process down for everyone.  This creation has gotten way out of balance as a result. 

After realizing the implications of what I was seeing, I then began banging my fist on the table demanding that these contracts and agreements be honored by everyone.  For some really crazy reason, I felt like Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev banging his shoe on the desk at the United Nations in 1960.  Perhaps it is the tie in to the JFK assassination anniversary that is coming up in a few weeks.  As I was coming back from my launching, I also realized that the organic and synthetic paths will have to merge back into each other in a balanced and unified state to complete their own journeys. 

All of the above revelations have given me something the chew on this week, and I am sure that the chewing will go on for some time to come.  More revelations will be revealed, too.  In my healing practice, I will still be addressing the dark/synthetic/ET energies that are bothering my clients, as, even though they are in some way fulfilling their contracts, they have gone too far out of balance to provide my clients with the agreed upon growth opportunities.  

If any of you are interested in a reading with George, I encourage you to go ahead, as you will not be disappointed.   He has a unique ability to see the greater you and trigger those memories within you.  Those private sessions can be booked at www.ourjourneyhome.com.au.

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome (as George would say:-)

    Been watching the way the dark no longer honor anything and the chaos and suffering its causing for a good while.

    They used to be useful,now its just all out of control

    Also the merging or balancing of the natural and synthetic paths if the planet is ever to be brought back to balance.

    Seems to me some factions arnt interested in balance and just want to rip things to pieces cos there so out of control themselves.

    Hopefully the forces of balance and evolution will kick in enough to heal this stuff..reminds me of the Pliedians saying years ago that timelines were being reworked from far in the future to mitigate the damage.

    Funny was just thinking about George and the Creator before i stumbled on your blog

    Hugely insightful,thanks



    ReplyDelete